Pets & Animals
Everts Air treats your pets as if they were our own. Our team is dedicated to the timely and safe transport of your four-legged family member. Refer to the guidelines below to facilitate a smooth trip.
- A reservation and 24-hour notice are required for the transportation of all live animals.
- Shipper and consignee name and 24-hour phone contact are required for all animal shipments.
- Animals may not be tendered for shipment more than 2 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- All live animal shipments must be prepaid.
- All animals must be healthy and show no signs of illness or abnormal distress. All federal, state, or local health regulations must be met for vaccinations.
- Dogs and cats must be at least eight weeks old and must have been weaned for at least five days.
- Animals must be shipped in an airline approved kennel that meets the minimum standards for size, ventilation, strength, sanitation, and design for safe handling.
- Animals must be picked up within 2 hours of arrival. Animals not claimed within 4 hours may be boarded in a suitable kennel. All charges for this service will be the responsibility of the consignee and/or the shipper.