In the event your shipment is lost or damaged, please review the Loss and Damage Claim Form Instructions located in the link at the bottom of this page.
- All claims must be made in writing, within fourteen (14) days after the date of acceptance of the shipment by the consignee.
- Once completed and signed, along with supporting documentation, the Loss and Damage Claim Form may be emailed, mailed, or faxed to the addresses found in the Loss and Damage Claim Form Instructions.
- While awaiting inspection by Everts Air Cargo or its agent, the consignee must keep the shipping container, packaging, and its contents in the same condition it was when the damage was discovered. For perishable items, please contact our Customer Service team at 907-243-0009.
- All claims and initial contact must include photos of damage, including those of the original interior and exterior packaging.
- All transportation charges must be pre-paid prior to consideration of the submitted claim.
Loss and Damage Claim Form Instructions
For Questions Contact: